Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Golden Girls....

I have had this video for some time now, but since it takes so long to edit and upload, I just haven't taken the time to do it. I had to get it on video before we told you about it because you may not believe it if we just wrote about it.

For those of you who watched TV in the late 80s and early 90s, you've probably heard of "The Golden Girls" show. It now comes on at least 2 channels about 675 times a day. Jennifer usually has the TV on for background noise and it is usually on the channel that "The Golden Girls" airs. One day, Jennifer noticed that Madilyn stopped what she was doing when the theme song ("Thank you for being a friend....") came on. She thought it was funny and didn't think much about it. It happened again...and again....and again. It happens EVERY TIME the song comes on! Whatever she's doing....playing, fussing, eating, anything....when that song comes on, she'll stop, turn her head, and watch the TV until it goes off. Then she'll go back to whatever she was doing before. One time, I kid you not, the child was just about asleep when the song came on. She opened her eyes (didn't turn her head) until the song went off...then she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Here's a pretty good video catching her in the act. She's so precious!!

Madilyn Loves the Golden Girls from Andy Almand on Vimeo.

3 comments:

The Dickeys said...

This is funny! You should get a CD of it for the car! I think I remember her Daddy loving that show!

The Cornelisons said...

A little strange, she's like a little old woman in the making ;) I'd invest in that song on my ipod and use it all the time if it would calm down a screaming baby!

Madison Craig said...

Gosh you guys!!! This is sooooooo cute!!! Ya'll need to make a copy and send it in to funniest home videos!!haha she would win hands down!