Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun in the Sun and Attempted PhotoShoot

Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day here, so we decided to get outside for a while. Madi LOVED it!!! We took her walker out on the driveway, and she took off...and when I say took off, I literally mean it! I had to chase her to keep up! :) She had a smile on her face the whole time!




This is my new favorite picture!

On another note, earlier this week I tried to get some decent photos of Madi in her 1 year onesie that I had made for her. Can you believe our precious darling will be one in less than 6 weeks? Anyway, I COULD NOT get her to sit still for even two seconds! Here's just a little sampling of what the 30-45 minutes looked like...





Maybe later we'll get some decent shots! I think having Daddy help out might work better!