Friday, January 1, 2010

Joyous 1st Christmas!

This post is a little late in coming...but things have finally slowed down to where I have time to collect pics and write about our Christmas! We had SUCH a great 1st Christmas with Madilyn! I had no idea how much fun a 10-month old baby would add to this special holiday! She really enjoyed spending time with all of her family and really loved getting presents. I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

Christmas at Pappa Dale's and Neena's house (on Christmas Eve Day)






Christmas at Home (on Christmas morning)










Christmas at Gramps and Gran's house (on Christmas Day)






Christmas with the Smoke Family (Christmas night)
We had two more family Christmases the weekend after Christmas (the Almand side and the Waller side), but we didn't get any pictures. :( As you can tell, we had a busy but oh-so-exciting Christmas! We know this is the first of many more great ones!

No comments: