Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring was here...

But now it's apparently gone! But we did take advantage of the beautiful weather last week during Spring Break! We had a fun visit by our Neena, Aunt Bea, Aunt Nae-Nae, and Brailyn on Tuesday, and we spent the day shopping! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures, but the girls got a lot of cute clothes and had a good time together!
On Thursday Gran, Mammaw, and Uncle "Dep" came down for a visit and we took off to our favorite outdoor place...Garvan Gardens! I'm so thankful that my mom had her camera out and got some good pictures because I was too busy chasing a li'l stinker all around the garden! :)








2 comments:

Janée said...

Those were precious pictures that her Gran took! Her hair looks eevn longer in pigtails! It's amazing how different she looks from last spring. I love the one of her peaking around the rock!

Neena said...

Such precious pictures!! That is one sweet little girl!! Can't wait until she comes to see Neena & Papa Dale tomorrow!!