Yesterday we had to run to the mall to get a couple of things, and while we were there, we saw the Easter bunny. Madi has been begging to go "see" him the last few times we've been at the mall, so I called Andy and he said I could go ahead and let her go sit on his lap and get her picture made with him.
She waved to him from a distance, but when we approached and I sat her on his lap, it was like she became completely paralyzed! She wasn't fussing at all, but she wouldn't look at him and just froze completely with her hand up by her face! The lady kept trying to get her to smile, and the Bunny even tickled her to try and get her to laugh, but she remained completely frozen and expressionless! The lady had to physically go and move her hand down to get a decent picture! This is the best we got...
What a priceless memory this will be looking back at this picture in several years!
And one more thing...Madi's hair has gotten SO long, and I think it is absolutely beautiful right now!
This is right after her bath and blow-dry before she went to bed. It curls naturally right at the ends, and I am SOOO jealous! I'm afraid if we get it trimmed too much more, though, that the curl will disappear. I don't know how I ended up having a daughter with pretty hair because I always have FITS with mine, but I'm enjoying it right now for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment