Friday, April 22, 2011

Madi's 1st Easter Egg Hunt!

Tonight we had a FUN Easter Egg Hunt with our church family at our youth minister's house! He and his wife Susie have the PERFECT huge yard for a great egg hunt! The preschool age children had an area all to themselves to hunt eggs. Boy, did Madi have a GREAT time! I wasn't sure how she would do, but she figured out how it all worked really quick and LOVED it! Of course, being with great friends always makes things fun too!
Walking up to get in on the excitement!

Listening carefully to Bro. Bill's instructions
Getting some lovin' from her sweet friend Cara!
Ready...set...GO!
Getting the hang of it...
Madi and Ryan...best buddies!
A quick family pic!




Madi checking out her "loot"!

Andy entertaining the girls by blowing bubbles


Enjoying some cheetos!
Two girls just-a-swangin'! :)


I think Madi really enjoyed her first Easter egg hunt! We will probably spend some more time the next few days playing outside and hunting for Easter eggs again!



2 comments:

Neena said...

It looks like my little baby doll had a great time at her first Easter Egg Hunt!! It also looked like Mommy and Daddy had fun too!! I wish I could have been there for her first egg hunt!! But I am so thankful that she has a great church family to enjoy Easter with!!

Ashley & Chuck said...

Looks like she had a great time!