Thursday, March 8, 2012

3 yr checkup

Today I decided to take a quick break from my bed rest and accompany Madi and Andy to the dr's office for her 3-yr checkup. We have been very lucky not to have to go to the dr in about 10 months, so I was anxious to see how much she'd grown.
She weighed 35 lbs and was at the 75th percentile for her weight! She's always been right around the 50%, but I knew she'd been eating better and feeling heavier, so I was tickled with her growth! She was 38 1/2 inches tall, which was right around the 85th or 90th percentile for height. She's going to be a tall girl!
Her development in other areas was right on track, and the doctor said she looked like a perfect 3-yr-old! She does still have her heart murmur, but he said it is a textbook "Stills(sp?)" murmur, which is absolutely nothing to worry about.
We were so glad to get such a great report on our perfect little girl! We plan on being back in his office in 2-3 weeks to hear that we also have a perfect little boy! :)

1 comment:

Neena said...

I am so glad to hear about her growth!! I am amazed at how well she eats now!! I can't wait to hear that our little boy is just as healthy!!