Jennifer has done such a good job decorating and making our new house in Oxford home. She redecorated the kids' bathroom in yellow, blue and rubber ducks. Here's the towel rack as she decorated.
Ms. Madi Particular decided that the washcloths should go on the same color towel. We have tried to explain that it looks better the other way, but every time one of us fixes it, before long we find this:
Yesterday, Madilyn noticed I had changed it while I was washing her during bath. She saw it and said, "Daddy, why do you keep changing that?" I said, "Because it looks better that way, sweetie." With all seriousness, she replies: "It does not, Daddy. I am NOT fighting this battle tonight. You change it back."
Needless to say, I doubled over laughing. She has since been instructed not to talk to me like that. You think she's heard that before? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey they only repeat what they hear!! I love it!! She is serious about this decorating!!
Post a Comment