Our little ladybug woke up ready for a FUN Halloween! And she had a great one!
She's been begging to wear a little make-up lately, and I always say no but thought I'd let her today. Doesn't she look so grown up?! :(
Ready to head to our church carnival and trick-or-treating!
Our little bear is ready for a fun night too (just a little stingy with the smiles!)
The best we could get of both of them! Micah was about ready for his evening nap and wasn't just crazy about his costume. But there is a smile behind that paci! :)
Our church had a carnival with a bunch of games, jumparounds, and other fun activities! It took my little shy one quite a while to warm up, but she finally got the hang of it!
Fishin' for goodies...
Feeding the elephant a peanut, and getting some candy in return!
She was brave and decided to try out the jumphouse and then decided she LOVED the slide!
Our little bear went into early hibernation for about 30 minutes! :)
After our church carnival, we decided to do a little trick-or-treating at the "ritzy" neighborhood next to ours. Madi was a little shy at first...
but quickly got to yelling "trick or treat!" and holding her basket out bravely!
We had a great Halloween as a family! Hope you all did too!

4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast!
LOVE the pictures! And the hibernation comment was a too cute!!!
Kayla is 5 & Jamie is 2 1/2...I STILL have trouble getting them to both look at the camera AND smile. But it's this season of life....
Thanks Todd! Tasha, it is quite a challenge most days. Madi has NEVER liked to have her picture made, even when she was a baby. Micah seems to be much easier to capture a smile these days! Maybe someday, huh? Oh well...I wouldn't trade this stage for anything!
I am so glad they had a good time trick or treating!! I cant believe our little girl is asking to wear makeup!! They sure grow up fast!'
Post a Comment