Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

We found out we were having a girl on Wednesday, October 29. That night was costume night at AWANA. So, that morning, I thought it would be fun to dress up as a baby boy or baby girl, depending on what we found out. I really, honestly thought that I would buy boy stuff....but, I dressed up like a baby girl. Here's our picture:

Jennifer was not having a good hair day. :)

In case you can't tell, that's a bib around my neck which says, "Thank heaven for little girls." And, yes, that's a pink pacifier.


The following Friday, Jennifer and the other teachers at her school surprised the students by dressing up. Jennifer has 2 partner teachers...they all dressed up like old people. Jennifer and Brooke were old women and Robin was an old man. Here's Jennifer before she went to school.



She drew some wrinkles and liver spots on her face! :) Since we're having a girl, I practiced my French braid. Not very good, but not too bad, either!


I told Jennifer she was going as Sarah...since she was so old and pregnant! :)

3 comments:

The Dickeys said...

I am glad that you explained the bib. I was wondering why you had a gift sack around your neck! With our first two pregnancies we didn't know what we were having. Kevin would paint my toe nails at the end of the pregnancy (when I couldn't see that I had feet) and he said that he had to practice in case we were having a girl. Of course those skills have not been needed. All though, Eli announce just last night that he was praying for a sister. But he said that he didn't want her to be a baby just a big sister. So at least we know he isn't praying for a BABY sister!

Anonymous said...

What is jennifer supposed to be in the first Halloween pic. whatever it is, it is pretty scary...LOL...

Andy said...

She's a mad scientist...sorry...I thought I had mentioned that in the post...