Not long after we got the comforter in, we picked out the color for the wall. We both agreed on pink, but our opinions differed on which pink. She wanted the bright, rich pink color and I wanted the more subtle, light pink color. Both of these are in the comforter. As you can imagine, Jennifer won. :) Below are some pictures of the room.
When we got to church today, at least 4 people commented on the pink radiating from our house as they drove by. :) It has dried to a richer pink instead of the "hit-you-in-the-face" color when it was first applied. It's still bright, but it's beautiful! Jennifer was right to pick this color.
I sincerely hope the doctor was correct when she said we're having a girl. I'm afraid a boy would not be very comfortable in a pink room....I don't anticipate repainting this room anytime soon! :)
We hope to make touch-ups and move the furniture in this week...I'll post pictures of that when it happens.
1 comment:
Then come the pink clothes, pink blankets, pink pacifiers, pink bottles... you get the idea!
Post a Comment