We had our weekly visit today. This visit was a longer one - we had the ultrasound first, then the doctor appointment, then the non-stress test. The ultrasound went very well. We saw for sure that the baby is a girl. We got to share this ultrasound with Nana K/Grandma Smoke (the "grandma name" has yet to be finalized). Neena (Grandma Almand) got to come to the ultrasound at the 20th week.
All Madi's measurements were perfect! She weighed 4.5 pounds, which is just above normal. She's right on track with everything! We got some pictures, but they're hard to see what's shown, so I won't post them. Right now, she's in the transverse position - which means she's sideways. At our ultrasound on the 20th week, she was breech. So, we're thinking she's moving around to get into position.
The non-stress test was fine, too, we guess. The doctor read it and released Jennifer to go. We go back to the doctor on Tuesday for our weekly visit (this week was an odd week being on Thursday). So, hopefully we'll find out more about that test on Tuesday.
I know you're thinking "Where's a picture of Jennifer and the baby bump?!?!?" Well, I meant to get that picture today, but it just didn't happen. I will try to get it tomorrow.
Ummmm - do you realize this baby is coming soon? I know it - I just typed it - but it's still hard to believe. She'll be here before we know it. It doesn't seem like it's been long enough yet. We now have 3 showers scheduled within the next 2 weeks. Wow wow wow.
Please continue to remember us in your prayers. We just want a delivery that's as smooth as possible and a healthy baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment