Friday, January 30, 2009

Madilyn & Mom Doing Great!

We went for another weekly appointment today. For those of you who have noticed, we usually go on Tuesdays. However, our appointment this Tuesday was cancelled due to an ice drizzle, so we rescheduled for today.

There's not really much to say - Madilyn is growing "just right." Our first shower is tomorrow. Jennifer's aunts that live in Hot Springs are throwing a family shower. We're very excited! I'll post some pictures of the shower tomorrow.

Jennifer is doing great and is more beautiful than ever! Moms, I'm sure you remember what it was like the last several weeks of your pregnancy....and yes, she's exhausted most of the time, doesn't sleep well, and can't eat much without getting indigestion. But, she's a strong little lady and is handling everything very well! I'm so lucky to be married to such a wonderful woman!

No comments: