Madi finally slept all the way through the night!!! YAY! I fed her at 9:30 last night, and we made it until 6:00 this morning! Here lately she's been getting up just once around 3:00 or 3:30 to eat and then sleeping until 7:00 or so, but last night we made it even longer! I kept waking up every 2-3 hours to check on her to make sure she was okay...so maybe if we sleep through tonight, I'll be able to sleep soundly too! :)
Yesterday was Andy's birthday, and we took some cute pics of Madi and him together.

Here's Madi playing with her floor gym. She loves it these days!

Last week we went to Hickory Nut Mountain on Lake Ouachita with some of our friends and their little boy Ryan. We had a great time picnicing in the back of our cars and just looking at the beautiful scenery. Here's a family pic from the trip.
1 comment:
Yay for Madi sleeping through the night!!! I love the picture of her & Andy!
Post a Comment