Monday, June 8, 2009

Getting More Animated....

Madilyn is steadily getting more and more animated! She will laugh and coo and "talk" to you...IF she's in the right mood!

She normally talks to the babies, puppets, and animals while watching "Baby Einstein." Today while watching it, she was more animated than she's ever been! AND I caught some of it on video....I had about 10 minutes...but I drastically reduced it. You'll get the jist of it by watching this clip.

Watching "Baby Einstein" from Andy Almand on Vimeo.

2 comments:

The Cornelisons said...

You already let her watch tv, shame on you Andy Almand! Just kidding ;) We loved Baby Einstein. Greyson watched it all the time until he discovered Elmo at about 18 months.

Gran said...

Andy: You are a nut! This was the cutest video - poor Madi will really want to kill you when she gets about 16. Thanks for sharing these cuties with us!