Friday, April 8, 2011

A Fun Week!

We have had a busy but fun week! Our week consisted of a trip to the library and the park, an evening of playing with our cousin, a day of shopping with friends, and a trip to Chuck-e-Cheese as a reward for filling up Madi's "potty chart"! Here's just a few pics that we managed to take. I have to admit that I've been slacking with picture-taking here lately. :(


Playing at the park with 8-mo. old Kayla and her mommy, Mrs. Kim!
We tried to get Madi to hold Kayla...this is the best we could get! Two swinging, happy girls! Now, on to our Chuck-E-Cheese trip. She was intently watching Chuck-E and his friends sing up on stage! She was a little more skittish of them this time and only wanted to watch from a distance. Riding the schoolbus. Last time we went (about 6 months ago, I guess), she could care less if we put any money in the rides. This time, she asked for money on each ride she climbed on. And, Miss Independent had to put the money in the slot all by herself. On this ride she spent more time putting the money in the slot than she did on the actual ride! :) Hugging Chuck-E! :) Intently riding the police car and watching the screen!
Clapping because she was having so much fun!
Fun in the tunnels!
This little girl helped me "hunt" Madi down when I couldn't find her! Tunnels make me a nervous wreck! We've had a fun week, but I hope things slow down a little this week and we get some time at home.

1 comment:

Neena said...

It looks like you all had a fun-filled week!! I love the picture of her hugging Chuck-E-Cheese!! She is growing up so fast!! I love that little sweetheart so!!