Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our Precious Kiddos!

A couple of weeks ago we took the kids on campus to get some cute fall pics in their precious outfits given to them by their Neena and Papa Dale!  It's very rare that we get some good pics, but both of them were in a great mood and were very cooperative!  (well, until our trip got cut a little short because Madi dropped Micah on his head...oh well!)  :)
 
 I think this is one of my faves...

 I love this one too!
 This one makes me laugh!  Daddy and I must have been pretty entertaining!
 And we FINALLY got some darling pictures of our little man!  Can't you just eat him up with a spoon?!



This time of year is one of my favorites, and I love having some cute pictures to remember this season in our lives! 

2 comments:

A Sunshine Day said...

Oh these pictures are PRECIOUS!!!!

Neens said...

I love all of these pictures!! Would have a hard time deciding which is my favorite but I definitely love the one where they are really laughing at you or Andy!! Precious!!'