Friday, October 19, 2012

Staying busy

The kids and I are trying our best to stay busy these days!  We live in a very neat town with a lot of fun things to do and see, especially this time of year. 
 
 
First, a sneak peek of our cuddly teddy bear!  Isn't he the cutest?!

After a tour of the Ole Miss Museum with our Moms and Tots group, we went for a walk around campus and downtown.  Aren't the colors just beautiful?  Madi is holding up a leaf for everyone to see!  :)

Trying to get this girl to pose and smile is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE these days!

I absolutely love getting to watch these two interact at this age!  Micah still thinks everything Madi does is the coolest thing in the world, and she is really beginning to want to entertain and play with him.  I LOVE IT!  She especially loves reading to him...
 We try to attend storytime at the library every Friday, and today we had a visit from the Oxford fire department!  It was a lot of fun getting to see all of their equipment and trucks!


We headed to the park after the library for a few minutes!  We have the coolest park here...I'll try to take a bunch of pictures next time we go.  
Making memories with my kiddos...that's what I live for!  

2 comments:

Neena said...

Looks like you all are keeping busy!! So glad you can make those sweet memories with those two little darlings!!

A Sunshine Day said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! Making memories is THE BEST! Which is why I've been taking the girls on so many adventures myself! You guys DO have an amazing town for adventures!