Sunday, February 8, 2009

Church Shower

Today, Jennifer had a baby shower at our church. And what a shower it was! Everything was so pretty and the folks were SO generous! Jennifer opened gifts for at least an hour and a half...maybe longer, they said. When we got home from church, I looked through the gifts...and it took over an hour to just look through them all! Here are some pictures.....

The delicious cake!!

Look at those presents!

There were several very cute presents...and this is one of them! I just love it! :)


Jennifer and the hostesses: Holly, Teresa, and Crystal. Thanks ladies!

And the mini-hostess, Cassidy. She is SO excited about Madilyn!


This is Madilyn's room after the shower. I think we need to build an addition....

We are so blessed to have such a great family and church family. Thanks to all of you who gave so generously! Madilyn is truly a lucky girl to be born into such a loving church!

No comments: