Here are the gifts and one of the banners....
One of the teachers took pictures of the kids and gave them little sheets of paper. On the paper, they wrote words of advice to Madilyn. Some of them are so cute! Then, the teacher made a scrapbook with their pictures and words of advice. Jennifer was so appreciative!
We had our appointment today - however, we do not yet have a date set. Jennifer has not "progressed" enough just yet. Hopefully, next week. The doctor still acted like she is going to induce at 38 weeks. So - we'll just see. But her measurements, blood pressure, and everything was just perfect!
Oh - and I thought I would take a close-up picture of the letters above the crib...just because they're so neat!
I know Jennifer is supposed to be extremely tired these days....but am I? ***yawnnnn**** Guess I'm just getting a head start on the sleep deprivation. Bring it on, Madi! :)
3 comments:
That was so sweet of them!! It won't be long till you'll have that newborn dazed look on your face! I can't wait for her arrival!!
Pretty soon you'll need a storage building for your stuff. Mommy and baby seem to come first ya know! Oh, and don't eat that cake!
I know Jennifer had to cry reading all those cards and banners! That was so sweet! I still say Sunday, March 1 is a wonderful day for Madi to arrive! Absolutely adorable and sweet babies are born on that day!
Post a Comment