Monday, February 2, 2009

Watch Out, Big Mama!



I know that was a little insensitive, but I couldn't resist! :) I think she is SO CUTE!! Today started week 34 - yes, THIRTY-FOUR. And with Madi coming at least by week 38, that means we have about a month left. That is if she's on time and not early like her mom and dad tend to be most of the time. (I did say most of the time, not all...)

We just can't hardly believe it! This evening, Jen was putting things away from the shower (I wasn't helping because I was cooking dinner, thank you very much!), and it's getting more real all the time.

Don't have much new to say. I just wanted to share this picture. I'm going to try to post a picture weekly for sure now. It seems that Madilyn gets bigger almost every day.

Our regular appointment and stress test are tomorrow afternoon, so be in prayer that everything continues to look great! Pray for Madilyn that she continues to develop as she should and she'd enter this world as perfect as anyone could. Pray for Jennifer as she endures this last month of pregnancy. And pray for us both that we would be the parents God would have us to be.

Many blessings to you all!!

1 comment:

The Cornelisons said...

I am totally impressed that you blog. Daniel doesn't even read ours! Jennifer looks wonderful and you'd better watch out who you call big momma - that one might come back to bite you later :)