Friday, February 27, 2009

School is OVER

Today was Jennifer's last day to teach at school. She has done very well - the last 2 weeks have been very rough on her, but she's been so strong through it all! I'm VERY proud of her!

We're on the countdown....Madilyn will be here in 4 days! WOW!

I've made a list of people to call and/or text when she's born. I also have a list of people to email with the first pictures. If you want to make sure you're on any of these lists, let me know! I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to blog after she's here...but I'll do it as quickly as I can.

3 comments:

The Dickeys said...

me me me me me me me.... I want on the list for text and pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

please add me to the list for text/pics...282-7237

Anonymous said...

Of course we want to know!!!! I am sure you have my cell- it's 281-389-3947. We are praying for you all today!!! ~ Ann