Our friends we've talked about in previous posts - the ones pregnant with the baby with the heart defect - we've found out more news. Just today, Amy sent a mass email saying the preliminary news was great - which we reported on the blog last week. Later this afternoon, their doctor called and asked them to go to him immediately. They found out the baby has a chromosomal disorder called Trisomy 9. This is much worse than Trisomy 18, which is what they previously suspected. Now, I don't know a whole lot about it, but as I understand it, most babies don't make it long enough to be born. If they are born, they usually don't live very long...like a couple of hours. This is where all the baby's other problems, such as the heart defect, come from.
Please pray for this sweet family! God can still heal! But whatever the case may be, they really need our prayers right now after this news.
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have been and will continue to pray for this family. Thanks for the updates
Post a Comment