Friday, March 13, 2009

Daddy! Not ANOTHER Picture!

Things are still rolling along great at the Almand house. The one question EVERYBODY asks: "Are you sleeping?" My answer is the same: "I'm sleeping enough." :) Madilyn really has been a good sleeper the last several nights. Yes, we do have to get up 2 or 3 times during the night to feed her, but other than that, she has slept pretty soundly.

We are getting what I call the "first-time-parent-jitters" about nearly everything. We both about freaked out when she spit up the first time. Then, yesterday she spit up BIG time and we got freaked all over again. (I can almost hear you "veteran" parents out there laughing....) We know it's normal - and we're getting better. I'm sure you can relate.

She's eating, sleeping, and pooping - which is what she should be doing! Sorry I don't have any funny stories....but if you want to read a funny kid story, go to my cousin's blog: click here and you will see a very funny post about their "night-night prayers."

Quite often, Madi will tinkle AS I'm changing her diaper. We've washed the changing pad cover at least 2 dozen times! Also, every once in a while, she'll smile a little bit. It may be gas, but it melts my heart, anyway! :)

Thanks for your continued prayers! Madilyn is SUCH a blessing!

No comments: