Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too Cute!








Here are a few pictures from this past week. She's so precious! She is sleeping very good, for the most part. There are some sleepless nights....but last night, she went 4 1/2 hours before waking up to eat...then ate, went right back to sleep, and slept another 3 hours before waking up again. She has slept most of today - so, tonight may not be a restful night.

I know most of you are thinking "Yeah...it may not be a restful night for Madilyn and Jennifer, but it's going to be a restful night for you." And just so you all know....Jennifer and I have a deal. She gets up during the night when it's time for Madilyn to eat because 1) She doesn't work outside the home and I do and 2) She has the food supply...I don't. :) Also in that deal, something that I put in, is that if she ever needed anything, she would wake me up. And if she ever wants a night off, I will take care of the baby and let her sleep all night, provided the next day is not a work day. I'm trying to be a good daddy! :)

No comments: