Yep...that's right! Jody and Janee are expecting! This was not planned - they are proof that "the pill" isn't 100% effective! As it happens, Jennifer and I have some friends from college who are expecting their 3rd child...she was on the same pill Janee was. Hmmm....not a good track record for this pill so far!
The tentative due date is November 8 - so we'll have TWO little ones at Christmas! What fun! My parents are beside themselves! Two grandbabies in ONE year! :)
Keep them in your prayers!
4 comments:
I was so excited when Jody called me. I know your Mom is just beside herself! Looking forward to seeing you all next week!
What exciting news!!!
Yay for more babies at Christmas...elaborate on which pill it might be that's not so effective!!!
Nina and Papa Dale are going to have so much fun with two babies! The Waller Christmas will be packed for sure this year! See ya tomorrow night!!
Post a Comment