Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Budding Picasso

I've been looking for ideas to work on Madi's fine motor skills, so I decided to pull out some paints today! She LOVED painting with the paintbrush. She said she was painting a "snake"!
She actually did very well controlling the paintbrush, and we didn't end up with paint everywhere like I was afraid of. We only got it ALL over our hands, arms, and clothes, but at least not on any furniture or walls! :)
My camera memory card was completely full during the middle of the painting, so I had to delete a bunch of pictures really quick. However, I got some good pictures from the beginning and the end of our painting adventure!
Before she even got started, she got paint on her hands...not so sure about that!



The final masterpiece!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just so precious!! It looks like her snake might have legs!!! That's my little artist!!

Neena said...

Forgot to put my name on the 1st post.