I made a quick repair to my curling iron with the "fix-all"...duct tape! :) He used to "fix" everything with duct tape. I remember that we bought him several new pieces of luggage because his were falling apart, but he always liked to carry his suitcase that had duct tape wrapped around it! Just about everything he had ended up with duct tape on it at some point or another! What sweet memories of my Pappaw! :)
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Duct Tape
My Pappaw would be proud of me...

I made a quick repair to my curling iron with the "fix-all"...duct tape! :) He used to "fix" everything with duct tape. I remember that we bought him several new pieces of luggage because his were falling apart, but he always liked to carry his suitcase that had duct tape wrapped around it! Just about everything he had ended up with duct tape on it at some point or another! What sweet memories of my Pappaw! :)
I made a quick repair to my curling iron with the "fix-all"...duct tape! :) He used to "fix" everything with duct tape. I remember that we bought him several new pieces of luggage because his were falling apart, but he always liked to carry his suitcase that had duct tape wrapped around it! Just about everything he had ended up with duct tape on it at some point or another! What sweet memories of my Pappaw! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment