Monday, January 24, 2011

Toot Toot Peanut Butter

No, this post is not about what you're thinking!! To make a long story short, Jennifer found this mom and two daughters singing on YouTube. They have several Christian songs there and their harmony is pretty good. But they had this one silly song in the midst of their other stuff. It's only 11 seconds long and Madilyn loves it! She'll just laugh and say "Again!" I thought it was funny but the more I listened to it, I realized I had heard it before....it took me a little while to figure out where, but it was from my great-aunt Sissy. She was my Pappaw's baby sister and a total cut up! She only died around 3 or 4 years ago in her 90s and she was a funny lady right up until the end. I remember her always always singing silly songs to us when she came for a visit.

Watch this video....it cracked me up!! Come on...it's only 11 seconds! ;)

No comments: