Madi's vocabulary has been expanding by several words a day for a while now, but it seems since just after Christmas, she has really started putting words together to form 2-4 word sentences! It is so fun to see her communicating more and more with us and with others. Some of her favorite phrases now are "Mommy do it" (I hear this one at least 50 times a day!), "I love Daddy", and "Gracie did it". :) She also loves to give commands to Gracie like "Get Down, Gracie" or "Hush, Gracie" or "No, no, Gracie, no"! Yesterday, when Andy arrived home from working at the church, Madi and Gracie both took off for the door to greet him, and Madi yelled at Gracie, "No, no, Gracie...Madi's daddy!". I thought it was absolutely precious, and of course it melted her daddy's heart!
I know I have said this at every stage of her life, but I just love watching, hearing, and seeing her little mind just grow and grow as she encounters new situations and begins to understand more and more! She cracks us up constantly these days! I just wanted to record these exciting developments in my "blog journal" so I won't forget them!
Oh...and here's a pic of Madi and Daddy relaxing together on New Year's Day. They're eating chips and dip and watching "Abby in Wonderland".
1 comment:
I know it did melt her daddy's heart that was already wrapped around her little finger!!! That is just precious!! Love the picture. TOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment