Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Precious Babies and a Messy Child!

We've had the opportunity to have a couple of our precious friends over to play this week! Here's Madi and her best buddy Ryan enjoying a sucker (sorry it's a little blurry)! This will be a wonderful snapshot for their wedding someday! :)

Another sweet friend came over to play this week for a few hours while her mommy worked. I kinda enjoyed having a baby in the house again. :) Isn't she precious?!?

And, I don't know if anybody else can relate...but I really think I have the messiest toddler in the world! She can pull stuff out and make a mess in less than one minute! I don't let it stress me much, but I just couldn't resist a picture of this.

This was done in less than 3 minutes in our office while I was checking my email on the computer! She absolutely LOVES to pull out her books and look through them. And, while I LOVE her excitement about reading, we've really got to work on our neatness! :)

2 comments:

The Dickeys said...

Jenn, My house looks the same. With two toddlers and two big boys (who know better but forget on a daily basis) I have given up on having a clean house.

Neena said...

Those pictures are so precious!! I am so glad that girl loves books so much!! A true little scholar!!