Tonight was our turn for our date night! It was LONG overdue, and I was so excited to have some alone time with Andy!
We dropped the kids off at our friend's house and headed out for a nice dinner together. We enjoyed trying out a new Mexican restaurant....it was pretty good!
After dinner, we did a little shopping at Belk and ended the evening at this little place I affectionately call my "heaven"! :)
What to choose? What to choose? I had a delicious piece of fudge while Andy had a truffle. YUMMY!
We had a GREAT datenight! I love my kiddos to death and enjoy every minute I have with them, but I am so thankful that God has blessed us with sweet friends who are willing to watch our kids so we can spend some "grown-up" time together to help strengthen our marriage. It was nice to be able to finish a complete sentence at the dinner table! :)
Oh...and I have to close with this sweet picture of my precious boy in my new favorite PJs!
No comments:
Post a Comment