Today was Madi's 4-month checkup, and everything was GREAT! These are her stats for today:
Weight - 13 lb. 9 oz.
Height - 25 1/4 in. long (she's been through a major growth spurt within the last month or so)
The doctor told us to start feeding her some rice cereal within the next month to get her used to eating with a spoon. I can't believe it's time to start feeding her already! She is growing up so fast! Here are some things that she loves to do these days:
1. Play in her crib - this has been her favorite place to play since she was about a month old. She is SO happy when we talk and play with her there!
2. Look at herself in the mirror - she will just giggle and smile really big!
3. Play in her bouncy and exersaucer
4. Play on a pallet on the floor of her room
5. Go shopping - she definitely gets this from her mom! :)
Our little girl is growing up so fast...we just can't believe it! I'm so glad that God has blessed us and allowed me to be able to stay home this next year with her. I can't imagine missing any important milestones within the next few months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you are getting to stay home with your precious baby. Boy she is growing like a weed. I think she gets prettier everyday!!!
Post a Comment