My Mammaw (Madi's great-grandma) has been here since Sunday, and she has been such a HUGE help to me and Madi! She's cooking me a pot of her delicious chicken 'n dumplings right now before she leaves. :)
Madi looks precious today in a cute ladybug outfit! We decided to venture out to do a little shopping this morning (I was really tired of being cooped up in the house), but we made it to Belk's and that was it. It's raining really hard, and it's just so hard getting a stroller and 5 month old out of the car in the rain, so we decided to head home. It was nice to get out for a little while, though.
(I had to throw in a cross-eyed pic for a laugh) :)
Thanks for all of your prayers and encouragement over the last 2 weeks. It has definitely been one roller coaster after another, but hopefully things are about to get back to normal!
1 comment:
She looks so precious in that little suit. It looks like she is checking out the ladybugs in that second picture!! That suit looked so big when I bought it. It's hard to believe she is big enough to wear it. I'm so glad that you are feeling better and tell Mamaw thanks for taking such good care of you all.
Post a Comment