Thursday, July 9, 2009
Rice Cereal...Are We Ready Yet?
Okay, so our first try with rice cereal tonight was not a great success! Madi didn't seem to enjoy it very much. I don't know if it was the actual food or the fact that she had to sit in her Bumbo seat (which she sometimes doesn't like very much). Also, she has been crying for most of the evening since then with an apparent tummy-ache. I hope the rice cereal didn't do it to her! We're going to try again tomorrow evening and see if we get better results. Anyway, here are some pics from the experience...it was definitely memorable! :) 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor girl... trapped by the Bumbo! I know why she was crying. There were two perfectly good steaks on the counter and you made her eat rice cereal - yuck! Oh, and are those TWO coffee pots I see? You must be serious about your coffee!
Wow - you're very perceptive! Well, one coffee maker is a normal one. The other is a 1-cup coffee maker. It makes the cup that I take with me on the way to work.
Post a Comment