Just wanted to post some pictures of Madi in her precious 4th of July Sunday dress that Neena and Papa Dale got her! It was just a tad big, but it looked precious on her anyway!
How precious!! Papa Dale told me I had better come and look at NEENA'S pictures of Madi in the dress that NEENA bought!!! I think he's just a more than a little jealous. He did help me pick it out so I told him it was from both of us!!! He loves her just as much as I do!! You should have seen him grin at her pictures tonight when we picked them up at WalGreens. He was a proud Papa Dale.
3 comments:
How precious!! Papa Dale told me I had better come and look at NEENA'S pictures of Madi in the dress that NEENA bought!!! I think he's just a more than a little jealous. He did help me pick it out so I told him it was from both of us!!! He loves her just as much as I do!! You should have seen him grin at her pictures tonight when we picked them up at WalGreens. He was a proud Papa Dale.
The post was called "For You, Neena" because NEENA requested (umm...demanded) we post these pictures! :) We know Papa Dale loves her!!!
I LOVE IT!!! That dress is adorable...and Madi is too!!
Post a Comment