Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weekend Travels

This weekend we went to the wonderful city of White Hall to visit Gran and Gramps. We went down Friday afternoon and spent the evening with some friends that I went to high school with. They were anxious to meet Madi and show us their new house. We enjoyed visiting with them.
We spent the day Saturday visiting with my family. Andy and Caleb went to the Rave in LR to see the Harry Potter movie, and Madi, Mammaw, Gran, and I went to LR to do some shopping. It wasn't the greatest shopping trip...Madi didn't seem to enjoy her new umbrella stroller. However, we did find some bargains at Kohl's!
Madi with her Gramps.


We also got to visit with Tina, Barry, Madison, and Dalton for a little while. They are close family friends that I grew up with. Here's a pic of Madison holding Madi. She is the perfect lil' momma!
We're having a slow week around our house...but it's been nice and relaxing. Our washing machine has been out for over week, and the laundry has piled up. The repairman had to order the part to fix it, and he will be here Thursday morning to install it. I'm actually looking forward to doing laundry again!
Madi is "talking" constantly these days!


1 comment:

tina craig said...

I love your blog! Madison really liked the picture of her holding Madi. We're so glad Jen is better, washer issue is settled, truck is gonna make it and Andy feels victorious!!! Take care.