Excited to be outside and doing something fun!
My favorite :)
The "Raley" tongue...she gets it honest! :)
Having fun throwing coins in the spring!
We had a lot of fun and were really pretty proud of the pictures we got!
After we got home, Madi and Daddy had some playtime. This is what Daddy was doing while I was ironing clothes... :)
4 comments:
Those are just precious!! I love them all but I think my favorite is the close up that is your favorite. You could just get lost in those beautiful blue eyes!!! Can't wait to get my prints!!LOL Looks like Madi and Daddy had a good time this afternoon too!!
Oh I forgot to add that her hair is just beautiful!! I love it like that!!
Beautiful! I love the second picture! Her outfit is adorable too!
The pictures are absolutely beautiful! But, I didn't expect anything different with such a pretty subject! Love them all! ANd I think Andy was having more fun than Madi!
Post a Comment